CUTX At Dallas Metroplex Bridal Shows
Published July 16, 2016
Credit Union of Texas strives to help you through every step of your life. Yes, including when you walk the aisle and hear those wedding bells! We’ve enjoyed taking part in Bridal Show Inc. ‘s Dallas metroplex bridal shows, and there’s more to come!
Visit us at Bridal shows on July 30-31 (Dallas), September 11 (Plano), & September 25 (Allen) to grab some free swag and win awesome prizes. More info for each event and upcoming shows can be found here.
You may be asking, how can CUTX help brides and grooms to be? Our answer: how can’t we? Finances are an important part of every relationship and we are here to help make sure things run smoothly.
Here are few tips to help start your financial union off right!
- Talk openly about your finances: Even if you’d rather walk over hot coals, consider this a necessity. It will help keep your marriage on an even keel.
- Figure out what each partner’s role will be: The person who’s more detail-oriented might do the budgeting, account maintenance and check writing. The one who’s more interested in investments can track your portfolio, do research and make recommendations.
- List your goals: Own a home? Have children? retirement? If so, when and with how much money?
- Seek professional advice: Objective outside help can ease the stress surrounding money issues.
- Use a bookkeeping program:They have features that will help you think rationally about money and can often clarify financial issues.
- Clean up debt before you exchange vows: A partner’s bad credit can affect yours.
- Manage your finances as you would a business: Take only reasonable risks and divide money-related tasks according to aptitude.
We look forward to learning all about you and help you achieve your wedding and ultimately your life goals. Give us a call today or visit one of our many branch locations and say I do to CUTX!