Put simply, a line of credit buys you financial breathing space. Tap into funds as needed for unexpected expenses, necessary repairs and other emergencies.
- Competitive rates as low as 13.00% APR*
- Access funds through Online Banking or at credit union branches
- As you repay funds, they become available again for other purposes
- Can be linked to your checking account to cover overdrafts
Exclusive Benefits Include
Are you eligible for membership? See our Membership Eligibility
When you have a financial challenge, time is of the essence. Our application process is designed to give you fast access to funds.
Want to know more? Our loan specialists can answer your questions and help structure a line of credit that works best for you.
Build Your Credit
Making regular, on-time payments on the funds you use helps improve your credit score.
Funds For Anything
Use the money on whatever big plans you have or expenses you want to address.
Monitor Your Activity
Go online to take a closer look at where your money goes and how you're spending it so you can stay within budget.
Easy Money Management
Go online or on your mobile device to schedule recurring payments for hassle-free account management.
You May Also Be Interested In
General Personal LOC FAQs
- If you're a CUTX member, log in to online banking and make a payment with a funds transfer.
- If you're not a member, use your financial institution to pay via Bill Pay.
- Make a payment through the payment system.
- Pay over phone: Call 972-263-9497, choose option 4 for Member Services ($15 Service Fee is applied to phone payments)
- Make an automated payment through Telephone Teller: Call 972-263-9497, choose option 1
The easiest way to access your line of credit funds is to make a transfer to your checking or savings account of choice. You can initiate a funds transfer through online or mobile banking, at a CUTX location, or at a CUTX ITM.
You can also talk to a CUTX loan specialist about setting up your personal line of credit to act as automated overdraft protection for your checking account.
I simply love this credit union location. My family has gotten several auto loans and personal loans there. I have been a member for over 30 years and my children have accounts also.