Do it all on your terms.
Online & Mobile Banking
On the go or in the house, it's easy to monitor your money, pay bills, transfer funds, apply for a loans and a lot more through our digital channels. It's the easiest way to take care of business so you can stay focused on the important stuff.
- Secure technology delivers convenience and peace of mind
- Enroll in Online Banking and then download our app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Set up bill payments so you never miss a due date and never get dinged with a late fee
- Use our app and your mobile device's phone to deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture
- Sign up for alerts so you know exactly what's happening with your account, and when
Personal Financial Management
Being in control of your finances is a great feeling. And it all starts with learning how to track where your money goes, build your savings and manage credit responsibly. Our library of personal finance tools will help you do all that and more. Browse various subjects and put the tips to work.
- Learn how to organize your finances and understand spending habits
- Find new ways to save money through simple changes that add up over time
- Set up a budget and track your progress to reach your goals
Wherever you go, you're bound to find a surcharge-free ATM in the neighborhood. When want to make sure you have easy access to your money when you're out of town, out of state or out of the country.
- Our branches are equipped with ITMs featuring video chat and ATMs for simpler transactions
- We're part of the Allpoint and MoneyPass ATM networks, which means you can use more than 80,000 ATMs across the country, free of charge, at popular places such as Walgreens, Kroger, CVS, Target, Costco and other retailers
Make a Loan or Lease Payment
Need to make an instant payment on your CUTX loan or FairLease lease? We can help you with that in several ways.
- Use the payment system to pay by Visa, Mastercard or electronic check
- Make bank-to-bank transfers through Online Banking
- Call us at 972-263-9497, option 3, during normal business hours and give us a payment by phone for a $15 fee
Tools Within Online and Mobile Banking
Online and mobile banking offer a range of features to help you manage your finances. With Card Controls, you can set transaction alerts, schedule travel notifications, lock your card, and report it stolen. Credit Score monitoring and will and estate planning tools are also available. Plus, subscription insights let you manage recurring purchases, and the Fast App enables members to apply for loans quickly with a shorter application that autofills with the information we have on file.
Mobile & Online FAQs
Your statement will either be mailed or emailed to you, depending on how you elected to receive your statement at account opening. If you are needing a statement and you do not have online access please contact us. There is a $3.00 fee per statement copy. You can view and print 2 year's worth of statements online for free.
Are you signed up for eStatements?
eStatements allows you to retrieve your important paperwork at any time, on your computer. Instead of receiving your statements, notices and tax forms from CUTX through the mail, you can retrieve them right from online banking.
Advantages of eStatements:
- You receive them faster than a paper copy
- They are safer than receiving statements and notices delivered to your home
- The eStatements look like regular paper statements
- You can save them to your hard drive and retrieve the data any time
- Reduces paper and unwanted mail
- Save the $2.00 paper statement copy fee!
Get a good look at where you are and where you're going next.Financial Calculators
Banking Made Easier
Download the all-new CUTXMOBILE app to manage your finances at your convenience. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card, a personal loan, or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.