CUTX and SWBC Investment Services: Working Together as a Team
- Individual Securities – Stocks and Bonds
- Mutual Funds and Index Funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans:
- IRAs and Roth IRAs
- 401(k) and 403(b) rollovers
- 529 College Savings Plans/Coverdell Education Accounts
- Life Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable Universal Life1
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-Term Care
Financial Planning Assistance:
- Starting a New Career: Assisting with budgeting income, expenses, savings, and investment options
- Protecting your Family: Examining your savings, investments, and insurance needs
- Changing Jobs: Reviewing retirement plan options from past and present employees
- Saving for Retirement: Analyzing adequate income needs
- Funding College: Determining the appropriate savings tool
- Transitioning to Retirement: Avoiding costly mistakes
- Preserving Wealth: Creating a lasting legacy
Our financial Advisor: Alejandro Sierra
Alejandro is the exclusive financial advisor to CUTX members and brings more than 10 years of industry experience. As a financial advisor, his mission is to help members create and monitor personalized financial plans that are designed to address their specific needs, goals and wants. Alejandro achieves this through a thoughtful and disciplined approach to investment and risk management. His goal is to create lasting relationships built on exceptional client service.
Whether your financial needs are short- or long-term, Alejandro will help you work toward your goals by providing quality products and services tailored for you. For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact Alejandro Sierra, Financial Advisor at 972-645-7811, or email@example.com.
Check the background of an investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
If you need to place a trade, please call SWBC’s home office Operations Department at 1-866-884-2605.
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 | San Antonio, TX 78216
Phone (toll-free): 1-866-884-2605 | Fax: 210-635-1203 | InvCompliance@swbc.com
You May Also Be Interested In
Great services, excellent staff.
Friendly and attentive staff. Paydays come early and the fact that they care for the little guys is definitely my favorite thing about this bank. Definitely the go-to-spot if you’re interested in growing your financial reach.
1Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. Funds should not be considered a deposit of or guaranteed by this institution, may lose value, and are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured.