Higher earnings. Easy access to funds. Money Market Accounts are a great stand-alone savings option or a smart piece of a balanced portfolio.
- Credit Union of Texas offers three types of Money Market accounts: Regular Money Market, Premium Money Market and Mega Money Market Accounts
- Money Markets offer higher returns than traditional savings accounts
- Easy access to funds through Online and Mobile Banking, through checks and at credit union branches
- No-risk investment. All deposits insured by National Credit Union Administration
- Account specialists can explain the details, such as our credit union money market rates, and help you get the most from your savings
Choose Your Money Market Account Type
Regular Money Market
Give your savings a little extra push. With an initial $2,000 deposit, you can begin earning a higher interest rate.
Premium Money Market
A bigger balance can take your earning to an even higher level. To open a Premium Money Market, you'll need a minimum deposit of $25,000.
Mega Money Market
For larger investors, steady returns from Money Markets can help balance the volatility of stocks. Our Mega Money Market requires an opening deposit of $150,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
Credit Union of Texas Money Market FAQs
How do I open a Credit Union of Texas Money Market Account?
Are there fees associated with Money Market accounts?
- If your balance drops below $2,000 on the regular Money Market, there's a $10 monthly fee.
- If your balance drops below $25,000 on the Premium Money Market, the monthly fee is $20.
- If your balance drops below $150,000 on the Mega Money Market, there's a one-time $20 fee.
Are there any transaction limits on your Money Market Accounts?
Are the interest rates on the Money Market Accounts fixed or variable?
Great services, excellent staff.