Higher earnings. Easy access to funds. Money Markets are a great stand-alone savings option or a smart piece of a balanced portfolio.
- Credit Union of Texas offers three types of Money Market accounts
- Money Markets offer higher returns than traditional savings accounts
- Easy access to funds through Online and Mobile Banking, through checks and at credit union branches
- No-risk investment. All deposits insured by National Credit Union Administration
- Account specialists can explain the details and help you get the most from your savings
Choose Your Account Type
Are you eligible for membership? See our Membership Eligibility
Regular Money Market
Give your savings a little extra push. With an initial $2,500 deposit, you can begin earning a higher interest rate.
Premium Money Market
A bigger balance can take your earning to an even higher level. To open a Premium Money Market, you'll need a minimum deposit of $25,000.
Mega Money Market
For larger investors, steady returns from Money Markets can help balance the volatility of stocks. Our Mega Money Market requires an opening deposit of $150,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
General Money Market FAQs
- If your balance drops below $2,000 on the regular Money Market, there's a $10 monthly fee.
- If your balance drops below $25,000 on the Premium Money Market, the monthly fee is $20.
- If your balance drops below $150,000 on the Mega Money Market, there's a one-time $20 fee.
Great services, excellent staff.