A savings account is a key piece of a solid financial foundation. Start with a low $5 opening deposit and build up from there.
- Be prepared for expenses that pop up in the future
- Manage your accounts easily through Online and Mobile Banking
- Save for vacations, college costs, home improvements and major purchases
- Earn competitive interest
- Dip into your savings up to 12 times each year
- Enhanced controls in our app (available on iOS & Android) let you report a lost/stolen card, order a new one and keep your card active when you travel1
Exclusive Benefits Include
Are you eligible for membership? See our Membership Eligibility
Move money, monitor progress, set up recurring transfers, and get spending alerts, quickly and easily.
Fast-track your savings success by arranging to have some of your paycheck deposited directly into savings.
No Monthly Fees
Every dollar that stays in your account is one that you can put to great use sometime down the road.
Set up a safety net for your finances by using your savings account to cover overdrafts from checking.
Use your savings to back a Savings Secured Loan. It's ideal if you need to build or repair your credit.
Putting a solid savings plan in place prepares for whatever life brings. You can always lean on savings.
You May Also Be Interested In
General Savings FAQs
Most of them don't, one does. For the Share Savings Account, you'll need to keep at least $50 on deposit to avoid a $5 service fee; otherwise, our savings account have no required minimum balance to avoid fees.
Keep in mind, if you make more than 12 withdrawals on any of our savings account, a $5 fee per extra withdrawal may be charged.
Interest is variable and may change with the prime interest rate.
I simply love this credit union location. My family has gotten several auto loans and personal loans there. I have been a member for over 30 years and my children have accounts also.