Interactive Teller Machines at CUTX
Published March 1, 2019
- ITMs, or interactive teller machines, look a lot like the ATMs you've come to know and love.
- ITMs operate Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- You can withdraw $50s, $20s, and $5s. You cannot withdraw coins from the ITM.
Hello there! We're the CUTX ITM team, and we're here to give you the complete run-down on our new Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs). We hope to virtually see you soon!
What is an Interactive Teller Machine (ITM)?
ITMs, or interactive teller machines, look a lot like the ATMs you've come to know and love. You simply drive up to the ITM, and you're able to video-chat live with a service specialist. It's a great way to save time when you need to come in to make a transaction.
When and Where are ITMs Available?
Visit our Locations page to see all CUTX locations that have ITMs.
What kinds of transactions can I do at the ITMs?
Between in-branch visits, ITMs, and ATMs, knowing where to go can get a bit confusing. If you're in a hurry, choosing an ITM is probably your best bet. When in doubt, simply refer to this list:
ITM Transaction Capabilities
- Withdrawals up to $2,500
- Deposits up to 50 bills and 50 checks
- All account inquiries
- Making a payment
- Line of credit advances
- Product inquiries
ATM Transaction Capabilities
- Withdrawals under $1,500
- Deposits with a 2-day hold on checks
- Account balance inquiries
In-Branch Transaction Capabilities
- Withdrawals over $2,500
- Deposits in excess of 50 bills and 50 checks
- Opening an account of any kind
- Making payments via the payment system
- Credit card advances
- Cashier's checks
- Printed copies of account details or statements
- Non-member check cashing
Q: What are the ITM operating hours?
A: ITMs operate Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Q: How can I access an a Virtual Service Specialist at an ITM?
A: Simply touch the screen during hours of operation.
Q: What locations have ITMs?
A: Visit our Locations page to see all CUTX locations that have ITMs.
Q: What denominations can I withdraw from an ITM?
A: You can withdraw $50s, $20s, and $5s. You cannot withdraw coins from the ITM.
Q: Can I make a deposit for a friend or relative?
A: Yes. The receipt given will not contain the account balance.
Q: Will there be a hold on funds for checks deposited at an ITM?
A: Services specialist are able to check your account history and decide if any amount of the check will need to be placed on a hold according to credit union policy.
Q: Will my loan payment be posted the same day?