Opening an account couldn’t be easier.
It’s easy to start banking with CUTX. Just complete a member application (online or at a store) and open a savings account with $15 or more. After that, you won’t be just a customer. You’ll be a member and part-owner of CUTX with access to all the services and perks that ownership includes!
Membership is open to almost anyone in the Dallas area:
- Anyone who lives, works or attends an institution of higher learning in Dallas, Collin and Rockwall counties.
- Anyone who lives or works in select areas of Grayson, Fannin, Ellis, Tarrant and Denton counties. See our coverage map for details.
- Any member of a school-related association or organization created to service or assist public or private schools.
- Any employee of these companies/organizations. If your company/organization would like to offer credit union membership, please contact Ana Ortiz 972.301.1834 or AORTIZ@cutx.org.
- Organizations with members in the CUTX coverage area.
- Anyone related (by blood, marriage or adoption) to individuals that meet any of the qualifications above.
If you have any questions regarding membership qualifications, please contact us. A Member Services Representative will be happy to clear things up for you.
Credit Union of Texas Rates
From deposit savings, checking and investment accounts to loans, CUTX offers some cool competitive rates.
Checking and Savings Rates
Click here for the CUTX blog.