How do I skip my loan payment?
To request your skip a payment, login into CUTX online or mobile banking and fill out the Skip a Loan Payment form located under the Services tab. You can also call us at 972.263.9497 to start the process.
- The loan must be in good standing.
- At least 4 payments must have been made to be eligible to skip a payment.
- Loans included in a bankruptcy do not qualify unless the debt has been reaffirmed.
- If set up on auto pay, Skip-A-Pay must be requested 3 business days ahead of payment date. Federal holidays are not considered a business day.
- If you have bill pay set up to automatically pay your loan that payment date will need to be rescheduled directly with your financial institution. CUTX is unable to defer the next send date, if the payment is not originated by CUTX.
- There is a $15 fee (per loan payment skipped) for payments that are $0-$149.99 and a $25 fee (per loan payment skipped) for payments over $150.
- Platinum Mastercard
- Home Equity Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Personal Lines of Credit
Interest will accrue during the deferment period. If you have any questions please contact us for assistance.