Can I use my ATM card outside of the United States?

ATM cards will not work outside of the United States. You must have an EMV Debit MasterCard in order to make transactions and withdrawals out of the country. Please be sure to also let us know when you are travelling so that we can make sure your debit card will work during your trip.