How do I change my name?

In order to change your name we will need a little information from you. We will need a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree as well as your new state issued ID with updated name. Once you have that information, you will need to submit it to us with a signed Subsequent Action Request and Authorization form. You may also use this form to add joint owners or beneficiaries. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.