What holidays will you be closed?
The branches and offices for Credit Union of Texas are closed on all federal holidays. Please see the list of 2020 closings below.
- New Year's Day - Tuesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 20
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 17
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25
- Independence Day (Observed)- Friday, July 3
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 12
- Veterans' Day - Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26
- Day After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 27
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25