What holidays will you be closed?
The branches and offices for Credit Union of Texas are closed on all federal holidays. Please see the list of 2021 closings below.
- New Year's Day - Friday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 18
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 15
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 31
- Juneteenth - Saturday, June 19
- Independence Day - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 6
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 11
- Veterans' Day - Thursday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 25
- Christmas Eve - Friday, December 24 - Close at 3PM
- Christmas Day - Saturday, December 25