CUTX Pay for Grades Drawing
Credit Union of Texas rewards and encourages good student members with a Pay for Grades Contest. Here’s how it works:
- All Secure Checking Account holders in grades 6 through 12 are eligible for the drawing
- Account must be in good standing
- Winners receive $25 for every A, $5 for every B in core classes only.
- You may submit up to two report cards per academic year; one entry per semester
- Drawings are conducted 2 times per year (Fall & Spring)
- Each drawing period will award up to 36 individual winners
- Only the most recent report card prior to the entry date will be accepted
- Students may be paid for A’s and B’s earned in the following CORE subjects: English/Language Arts, Math, Science, History/Social Studies, Foreign Languages
- Download and complete this form to be included in the drawing
- Attach a copy of your most recent report card and deliver to any CUTX store or mail to: Credit Union of Texas, Human Resources, Attn: Ashton Fair, P.O. Box 7000, Allen, TX 75013-1305
- Fall Pay for Grades Contest: Deadline to enter is January 22, 2021; Drawing will take place on January 29, 2021 at the CUTX Corporate office
- Spring Pay for Grades Contest: Deadline to enter is June 18, 2021; Drawing will take place on June 25, 2021 at the CUTX Corporate office
- Winners will be notified by mail and/or email and winnings will be deposited directly into their Secure Checking Account
New Experience Coming Soon!
We're currently improving our Pay for Grade online submissions to better serve our members. Please be patient while we finish building and testing the new experience. You can still participate in the program by following the simple directions above. Thank you!
We are now redirecting from the Credit Union of Texas (CUTX) website and to the FairLease website.
We are now redirecting from the Credit Union of Texas (CUTX) website and to the AutoMarket website.
You have selected a link that will take you away from the Credit Union of Texas website to a third-party website. Credit Union of Texas is not responsible for the content of the third-party website. The Credit Union does not provide and is not responsible for the product, service, or overall website content available on the third-party website. Privacy and security policies of the Credit Union do not apply to third-party websites and you should consult the privacy and security disclosures on that site for further information. By clicking on the CONTINUE button, you will be taken to the linked site.
Additional Rules and Requirements
Membership is required. By participating in the contest, parents or guardians of contest winners agree to have their child’s name/likeness used in any advertising material related to this contest without additional financial or other compensation. Winnings over $25 are subject to IRS reporting. Winner is responsible for all tax liability. CUTX reserves the right to change or modify the rules of the contest at any time. Report card or copy of report card required. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in disqualification.